No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: The Sky is Now The Limit for Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter: The Sky is Now The Limit for Otto Wallin

Dmitriy Salita, promoter of the fighter everyone is talking about this morning, Otto Wallin, wishes to congratulate the giant Swede for his unveiling and ascension into elite-level status in heavyweight boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The sky is the limit..?!

motherfcker how?

LOSING to a severely cut Tyson Fury is your limit pal you won't get any higher trust me.

Comment

Otto who? The only good thing we can say about that random guy is that he's tough, didn't quit like Schwarz. Fat Fury underestimated him, that's it.

Comment

Cut created some drama, but the guy still lost 10 rounds even with worst cut I've ever seen.

Comment

When did Moral Victories become a thing in Boxing?

Comment

He only won 2 or 3 rounds His limit is bottom top 10 heavyweight if that . Would like to see him in with Carlos takam type fighter .

Comment

He did what he had to do but class difference was there....

Comment

Wallin was impressive

I expected another w/o for Fury, but Wallin did well landing more on (An albeit sluggish-looking) Fury than anyone. He's moving well & has a good inside game as well as determination. He lacks punching power and simply length / reach and he did seems tired. His defense wasn't waterproof either, but let's see hoe he does against Daniel Dubois, Hughie Fury or Oscar Rivas. He's not ready for Ruiz, Wilder or AJ imo.

Comment

Fighting David Price on Sky is the limit for Wallin now.

Comment

This Wallin dude is tough, almost knocked Fury out in 12th

Comment

Working...
                    X