No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Batters, Stops Elorde in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Batters, Stops Elorde in Fourth

The WBO super bantamweight champion scored his second quick knockout in four weeks when he stopped Juan Miguel Elorde on the Tyson Fury-Otto Wallin undercard Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena. Navarrete scored a knockdown during the third round and landed hard shots on Elorde early in the next round, which prompted referee Russell Mora to stop the scheduled 12-round fight 26 seconds into the fourth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That boy got cooked! Navarrete put it on him!

Comment

It's a joy to watch Emanuel Navarrete. I'd love to see him against Daniel Roman, Rey Vargas and Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Comment

With the exception of MAYBE Rigo. I don't see anybody beating Navarrete in his weight class.

Comment

Navarrete is at a whole another level. His uppercuts remind me so much of the margarito uppers....

Comment

I dont think even Navarrete knows just how good he is and will be. He is must watch TV! Navarrette vs Rey Vargas - battle of the tall guys - make it happen!

Comment

War Navarrete! This guy is the real fkn deal !believe it !

Comment

Damn, this kid is kicking ass this year.

Comment

Kid is a savage and a beast . cant wait to see his next fight

Comment

Navarette is still maturing and improving. He's going to need to move to 126 soon. Rigo would be a REAL test for him at 122 though.

Comment

Working...
                    X