Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Batters Zaur Abdullaev For WBC Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Batters Zaur Abdullaev For WBC Interim

Haney, Abdullaev Fight Photos Gallery - The Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York - For the vacant WBC interim-featherweight title, Devin Haney (23-0, 15 KOs) dominated and stopped unbeaten Zaur Abdullaev (11-1, 7 KOs) in four rounds. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

The Pirog-Jacobs storyline didn't play out this time after all.

Comment

Nice, this means Lomachenko is next.

Comment

Only 20 years old. And he is staying active. Isn’t he next for the WBC belt that Lomachenko has?

Comment

He called out Loma.

Breadman also thinks Haney is the one to beat loma

Comment

Wow - good on you Haney...
            Now let’s have some big fights at 135. Loma, Haney, Commey, Lopez, Tank...Any combination is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
              He called out Loma.

Breadman also thinks Haney is the one to beat loma
              I respect Haney for calling Loma out, lets see what happens. but... Loma is no Zaur lol

Comment

135 is the hottest division in my book. That's because there are 6 big talents and they are all calling each other out and a good chance a fair few fights will come off.

I see Haney as the man to beat - he's in the same position as Spence before he thought Kell Brook

Like Bread said, there's no way that Loma stays undefeated against Commey, Lopez, Haney and Tank - or if he went through that lot he'd be on ATG consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  135 is the hottest division in my book. That's because there are 6 big talents and they are all calling each other out and a good chance a fair few fights will come off.

I see Haney as the man to beat - he's in the same position as Spence before he thought Kell Brook

Like Bread said, there's no way that Loma stays undefeated against Commey, Lopez, Haney and Tank - or if he went through that lot he'd be on ATG consideration.
                  It's crazy but the best win between everyone of those guys is probably Tank beating Pedraza. Alot of talent and no good names on their records at all. It's a hot division for sure though. Maybe we will actually see some of them fight each other in the next 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

135 is starting to get hot.

But naturally Arum is now talking about Lomachenko moving down in weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X