No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Powers Past Heather Hardy For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Powers Past Heather Hardy For WBO Title

The Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - For the WBO featherweight title, seven division champion Amanda Serrano (37-1-1, 27 KOs) powered past and punished previously undefeated Heather Hardy (22-1, 4 KOs) for a ten round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

****, man. i forgot how good amanda serrano was. i thought she was gonna get her out of there the first round. my god that was a mugging-- a sharp, totally turned on master mugging. i was impressed with hardy eventually adjusting. got dam talk about courage under fire! that was some good ****.

they GOTTA make these womens fights 3 rounds. goddam.
    Last edited by ceylon mooney; 09-13-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Amanda beat the champ! First round was nut. Great winning for Serrano.

Comment

Personally I thought that was closer than the scores suggested...but swayed by the first round blitzing. After that everyone was watching Serrano waiting for the finish but as a previous poster said...Hardy adjusted and a it became an over active but missing a lot Serrano vs a less active more accurate Hardy. I'm not saying Hardy won...but it was closer.

Comment

Id rather see them produce a bout of sapphic love that would rock the foundations of the Isle of Lesbos....

Comment

I agree. The first two rounds for Serrano were huge but I thought the last 8 was something like 5 rounds to 3.

Serrano disappointed me honestly.

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Personally I thought that was closer than the scores suggested...but swayed by the first round blitzing. After that everyone was watching Serrano waiting for the finish but as a previous poster said...Hardy adjusted and a it became an over active but missing a lot Serrano vs a less active more accurate Hardy. I'm not saying Hardy won...but it was closer.

Comment

They should do a mud wrestling match to see who's better on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                I agree I thought hardy won at least 3 rounds and was doing well avoiding and countering in the mid late rounds.

Comment

Man, these gals shouldn't do boxing. They should join wrestling or some sort of grappling that doesn't involve striking

Comment

I didn't see Hardy win more then a round or 2 idk what you guys where watching. Mad props to Hardy tho

Comment

Working...
                    X