Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Goes Mexican Style For Otto Wallin Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Goes Mexican Style For Otto Wallin Weigh-In

Tyson Fury, Otto Wallin Photos Gallery - Joey Gamache thinks that Tyson Fury is about an inch shorter than his listed height, 6-feet-9. (photos by Mikey Williams) The estimation of Otto Wallin's trainer aside, a masked Fury still needed to bend down on stage Friday at MGM Grand to go eye-to-eye with Wallin, who stands nearly 6-feet-6. Fury was significantly heavier than Wallin at their weigh-in as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like it but prepared for some whiny comments.

Comment

that lame ass seems to be in great shape, good for him...

Comment

Oh yeah, Fury is fighting this weekend. Keeps slipping my mind

Comment

Same fat bozo. Gypsy-Bum comes in two pounds lighter from his showdown with the 'Bronze-Bomber', according to his goofy fans he was 'unfit'! Two training camps later he could only drop two pounds! Tyson probably just took a dump before stepping on the scales!

You make me laugh CLOWN!

Comment

I thought the headline was implying that Fury was caught eating the tainted beef.

Relax!
            I like most Mexicans.

Comment

Not sure if I like or dislike Fury...but wouldn't it be funny if this no-name fighter beat him?

Comment

So much fun.

Has Boxing ever had such a great champion?

Comment

That Wallin guy has a weird ass upper body he getting slept

Comment

This idiot is a over grown ass weirdo. Total embarrassment. His family has to be STH

Comment

Working...
                    X