Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kautondokwa vs. Kanat Islam for WBO International, Kazakhstan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kautondokwa vs. Kanat Islam for WBO International, Kazakhstan

Former world title challenger Walter Kautondokwa intends to climb back into position for a big fight at middleweight and the opponent in his upcoming bout prove such effort. The heavy-handed Namibian pugilist will be on the road once again when he takes on unbeaten and fellow world-rated Kanat Islam in his opponent's backyard in Kastana, Kazakhstan on October 26.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“The next Golovkin” lol...

Comment

I'd check this one out

Comment

Good. It is first real test for Kanat Islam, big challenge. Great news.

Comment

man i was hopin to see more a this guy

Comment

Kanat was never given a chance to fight for that WBO belt at 154, now at 35 restarting career at mw isnt a good idea, maybe for 2-3 fights

Comment

Is Walter also ranked by the IBF ,WBC ,WBA.i don’t see Andrade giving him a rematch even if he works himself back to the No1 spot...

Comment

What if we get to see Kanat Islam vs Andrade, and instead of him saying “he’s good boy” he says “he good bishh!” He then jumps on the podium table naked and flicks his pecker back and forth yelling “WAR LDBC!”

Comment

Working...
                X