No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Wilder-Ortiz Dangerous, But Haymon Had To Do It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Wilder-Ortiz Dangerous, But Haymon Had To Do It

By Keith Idec - LAS VEGAS If it were up to Bob Arum, he wouldn't have come to MGM Grand this week to promote Tyson Fury's fight against Otto Wallin. "I need this fight like a hole in the head," Arum told BoxingScene.com on Thursday. "That's the truth." The 87-year-old Arum has nothing against Wallin, who at least looks the part of a credible contender and has been nothing but perfectly polite since this fight was made last month. And the ever-entertaining...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I enjoyed the first fight. No problem with the rematch.

Comment

Interesting read. So what i got from that is that Luis Ortiz is an old man and Al Haymon talked Luis Ortiz out of facing Joshua for more belts and more money by promising him a rematch against Wilder for less belts and less money.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Interesting read. So what i got from that is that Luis Ortiz is an old man and Al Haymon talked Luis Ortiz out of facing Joshua for more belts and more money by promising him a rematch against Wilder for less belts and less money.
        Hearn Bot shut the EF up. You were convinced the number 4-5 heavy weight was easy work.

Why... because Eddie paid you to disregard commen MFin sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          Hearn Bot shut the EF up. You were convinced the number 4-5 heavy weight was easy work.

Lmao!! Straight up!! Lol

Comment

Yes Ortiz is dangerous but it is a sport Mr. Arum. Wilder isn’t afraid to be number one.

This will be a great match and Auto whoopin is the real anomaly. We deserve better as fans of the sport. Wilder is earning legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post

You say that but dont bother to actually say im wrong. Cuz im right, that is exactly what happened. So rather than break it down and prove me wrong you just throw a couple of insults and completely ignore the facts like they were not brought up and never existed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                That's it. What it means is Haymon is caught officially here for blocking more fights . The rest is just comedy with Wilder calling out everyone knowing he had to fight Ortiz as we learned in this very article , how anyone continues to believe Wilder is just sad ,it also means Haymon blocked the Joshua fight. Ha

Comment

This first fight was classic.. It happened on my birthday.. According to dillian "b-sample" whyte.. Ortiz was 40,000 years old a year and a half ago.. Yet this fool fought chisora twice, browne, Parker, and helinus.. Rather than the 40,000 year old smoke. Atleast AJ offered the man the fight! If I was Ortiz I would have taken the AJ fight.. Because if he beats AJ.. It automatically means a rematch with Wilder! If he loses to AJ.. Its more money than losing to Wilder.. When u lose to Wilder.. U spend most of your money on medical bills! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Lmao!! Straight up!! Lol
                    My dude!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X