Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kash Ali Aims To Give Career Boost With Addition of Hobson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kash Ali Aims To Give Career Boost With Addition of Hobson

Promoter Dennis Hobson has signed Kash Ali and believes he can get the controversial heavyweight into the British top six within a couple of fights and, ultimately, the first British Asian to win the British Heavyweight Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kash Ali wasn’t winning anything in his fight with David Price. He lost every second of every round and found a way out of the fight by biting Price. You’re kidding nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by R.I.P Chico View Post
      Kash Ali wasn’t winning anything in his fight with David Price. He lost every second of every round and found a way out of the fight by biting Price. You’re kidding nobody.
      He should be banned for life Hobson, is just milking the situation everybody knows him and will watch to see if he does it again.

He has not Heart and never will let alone skill

Comment

I must have been watching a different fight cos he wasn't winning that fight at the time he decided to make Price his dinner.

Comment

What is this bum Ali gonna do? Eat somebody in the ring?

Comment

A career in the Kebab trade beckons - this guy is terrible.

Comment

He was doing much better against Price than Allen was, to the point that the commentators were concerned Price might fold soon! Although I thought Price was coming back with some good shots also. Ali is a very decent boxer and if he keeps improving, he'll be in the world top 20 by end of 2020. And in 2021 who knows what the future holds..

Comment

Working...
              X