Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gamache Explains Why Otto Wallin Will Beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gamache Explains Why Otto Wallin Will Beat Tyson Fury

Joey Gamache Video Interview - Tyson Fury will defend his unbeaten record and lineal title against fellow unbeaten Otto Wallin Saturday at T-Mobile Arena as part of the Las Vegas' Mexican Independence Day Weekend festivities. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trainer sounds confident.

Will Wallin push Fury? Drag him to dark, deep waters? Will he test Fury? Will he force a war? Can he make Fury dig deep?

Comment

I'm getting interested in this bout. The Swede seems determined and doesn't appear to just be looking for a payday. The ghost of Ingemar Johansson passed his Hammer of Thor to Wallin at a crossroads in the forests of Sweden....it could happen.

Comment

Joey still suffering from that Gatti fight......

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I'm getting interested in this bout. The Swede seems determined and doesn't appear to just be looking for a payday. The ghost of Ingemar Johansson passed his Hammer of Thor to Wallin at a crossroads in the forests of Sweden....it could happen.
          Schwarz was ''determined'' too....for 63 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Trainer sounds confident.

Will Wallin push Fury? Drag him to dark, deep waters? Will he test Fury? Will he force a war? Can he make Fury dig deep?
            Wallin has got something about him ... he comes over as cool and calculating, as well as determined. I checked out his fights on YT. For a tall guy, he's a good body puncher. That could be part of his game plan. I've got a feeling this fight will be more competitive than most people think.

Comment

Every guy and their team are confident of winning.
              Every damned under dog is going to shock the world
              Why would expect a slob like Otto to be any different ???

He should melt by the 7th rd.

Comment

Damn, why even have the fight now after what Gamache said?

Comment

Fury will be in trouble if he is there to showboat, he will lose this fight if he decides to be a clown, and it's worrying because seems he can't help himself at times. People can ignore what's real all they want but Wallin is more equipped to take Fury out then most including Ortiz , Povetkin, Whyte , Wilder , those guys because he brings length and skills combined.

Comment

If Wallin had power yeah it could happen, unfortunately he has even less than fluffy fury, & he aient winning a decision so yeah. nah.

Comment

Working...
                    X