Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Explains Why Derevyanchenko Will Defeat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Explains Why Derevyanchenko Will Defeat Golovkin

New York - On October 5th live on DAZN, Gennadiy Golovkin (39-1-1, 35 KO's) will make an attempt at a second title run against top middleweight challenger Sergey Derevyanchenko (13-1, 10 KO's). Golovkin will be looking to establish another run at 160 while Derevyanchenko will be looking to win his first world title when the two come together in New York's Madison Square Garden. Derevyanchenko has returned to his longtime trainer Andre Rozier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dervy is a good boxer, go rewatch the fight against Jacobs, many of us thought he won that fight, even been droped, he clearly outboxed Jacobs, dont now whàt was those judges watching, he's clearly a better boxer than Jacobs

Comment

Considering how D-chenko's team is all licked up with IBF, I wouldn't be surprised if we see another blatant robbery.

Comment

All i got from that is hes a cornerman who rates himself alot.I dont think he outjabs Golovkin, but he has an outside chance of outworking him. Golovkin aint getting any younger.

Comment

Derev will be competitive and win some rounds, but I see GGG stopping him in the last 3rd of the fight. He fought well against Jacobs and it was close, but Jacobs doesn't have GGG's killer instinct.

Comment

derevyanchenko didn't look too good against jack culcay. he could beat ggg because ggg is easy to hit as we saw against a much lower ranked steve rolls and he's past it now too.

Comment

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Derevyanchenko's trainer thinks Demetrius Andrade is the best middleweight on the planet even though he has trained 160lb Jacobs (who sparred Andrade in the past year) & currently trains Derevyanchenko 👀👀👀👀👀

Comment

If he tries to back up golovkin, we could be in for one hell of a fight.

Comment

I kinda like him but his ****iness is such a turn off. No matter what if his fighter wins it's bc they listened to him and if they lose it's automatically because they didn't listen. It could never be the other guy is just better and is able to nullify what Rozier tells his fighters to do. He needs to get off his high horse and chill out on that ****.

Comment

“I think we would be undefeated. If I was with Sergey against Danny, we would have won that fight because I was in the corner.”
                    ==============

Wow. Not often you see the jab towards another trainer. Brutal.

Comment

Working...
                    X