Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Middle East Could Be The Home of Boxing's Mega Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Middle East Could Be The Home of Boxing's Mega Fights

New York - The Middle East, in particular Saudi Arabia, has always been a talked about spot for hosting mega-events for boxing in the past. But talk is all it was. Whether it was fantasy or just talk to get a bigger site fee from a Las Vegas hotel property or other venues, it was never more than talk - until now.
    [Click Here To Read More]

UFC has held a couple of events in the UAE, Saudi has hosted two big wwe events, with more boxing heading out there, it could genuinely become a big budget destination.

Comment

The perfect lawless location for drug cheats to continue their careers

Comment

Cash rules everything around me CREAM get the money dollar dollar bill ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          The perfect lawless location for drug cheats to continue their careers
          Like America where ped use and corruption has been bigger than anywhere else on the planet for aslong as there have been peds and corruption?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Like America where ped use and corruption has been bigger than anywhere else on the planet for aslong as there have been peds and corruption?
            In the UK the commissions just let drug cheats fight and don't tell anybody. Useless as **** on a warthog..

Comment

I guess Pakistan & Afganistan will throw their hats in the lottery as well. Women, gays (sick mental state no doubt), more of those with a democratic mindset and those who "speak out" or "disagree" with Sharia Laws OPPRESSIVE self-righteous deathlock will be forced to watch through streaming devices back from where they come from.

Comment

with all my respect to Hearn, even I had a laugh. home of boxing my ass..

they have looong way to work on, in order to compete with US and UK. and I don't see anything that suggest they can even compete.

Comment

That would be very sad indeed. Hearn would be killing the sport for his own greedy gains .Fortunately the atmosphere, betting and social drinking side attached to our great sport will not allow that greedy scheme to happen. Hearn will soon realise that the above mentioned matter and not a average new champion and a over rated ex .champion claiming to be the biggest fight in boxing watched by a crowd with little knowledge and even less real interest. Hearn might get away with this one but will then come to realise the middle east is only for Muslims.

Comment

Absolutely not. Alcohol is a required commodity in boxing and its hooliganism. If a huge portion of fans invest to travel, expect stories of incarcerations or disputes with the locals that boxing will be shutdown or no alcohol period.

Will never happen for true boxing fans

Comment

Working...
                    X