Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Remove Lomachenko and I Believe I'm #1 at 135!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell: Remove Lomachenko and I Believe I'm #1 at 135!

Luke Campbell says he feels he has gained respect from fight fans after his defeat to Vasiliy Lomachenko on Saturday but says that he will consider himself a failure if he doesn't win a world title at lightweight. Eddie Hearn, the promoter, has suggested that moving up to light-welterweight could be a possibility, but Campbell said he is not interested, even though he knows he has no chance of getting a rematch with the Ukrainian.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He needs a few good wins before he makes that claim. Did ok against loma and linares but still lost both. A win over mendy isnt enough to back up that claim

Comment

Great effort but Luke if that is the case, no need to say it bro. Let’s just see it.

Dominate everyone else at 135. This is a sport.

Comment

He has 3 losses and hasn't really beaten anyone great.

You have to prove you're #1 not just talk about it.

Comment

Would he beat Commey? Lopez? Fortuna? Even Pedreza? Maybe Easter? Lots of interrogation points... Doing ok against Loma doesn't mean you're #2.

Comment

What is luke looking for, a consolation prize? A pat on the back? Fairy tales won't erase the loses, get real. Go to work and gain your respect, quit with the shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Comment

Loma boxed beautifully, had to overcome size and especially reach advantage. Champ adjusted and won the fight like a P4P should.
              Luke should start calling out all the big mouths, haney, lopez, stank, or fight pedraza

Comment

With all the nonsense to read this is a little breath of fresh air. Yea he's finding a silver linning in the loss but this kid truly believes what he's saying. To be honest so do I. Maybe his promoter should and then we can see him on a big stage again soon.

Comment

I really hope campbell-haney is made IF haney wins next week.

Comment

Luke is looking for Haney, Lopez, Commey, Gamboa, Pedraza, Garcia....come get some...

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    What is luke looking for, a consolation prize? A pat on the back? Fairy tales won't erase the loses, get real. Go to work and gain your respect, quit with the shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Comment

Working...
                    X