No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Isaac Dogboe in Play For November 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Isaac Dogboe in Play For November 30

This is gonna be a great action fight, really excited about this one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/boxi...mpression=true

I agree but I also think it will be incredibly one sided in favor for Frampton. Should be fun before the stoppage though.

Comment

I give Dogboe a good shot of winning.
      I saw him Sparring in the gym about a week ago .
      The guy looks Huge . Probably walking around 150 - 155 lbs.
      Plus James Toney was working his corner . Which will bring more to the table than what he was getting from his dad .

Comment

Dogboe will beat Frampton into retirement

Comment

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Isaac Dogboe in Play For November 30

According to BBC Sport, there is a going to be a battle of former world champions when Carl Frampton and Isaac Dogboe collide in California on the 30th of November. Last month, Frampton pulled out of a bout against Emmanuel Dominguez. He suffered a freak hand injury after a hotel lobby structure fell on his hand and created an injury, only a few days before that fight was scheduled to happen.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Why they trying to give my mfer Dogboe CTE all at once ffs. Give my mfer a soft touch or two ffs.

Granted Frampton isnt what he once was, but Dogboe coming off back to back sh^tty nights & he dont need another big fight in a row.

This is the sh^t I hate about boxing. Its backwards. You win fights & they keep giving you highly winnable fights. Take an L or two & now you got unlimited big fights til you catch one too many L's in them.

Comment

I like this fight a lot. Don't know who wins yet. At 126 Frampton might have the advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                I give Dogboe a good shot of winning.
                I saw him Sparring in the gym about a week ago .
                The guy looks Huge . Probably walking around 150 - 155 lbs.
                Plus James Toney was working his corner . Which will bring more to the table than what he was getting from his dad .
                If Toney can teach some of his defensive techniques to Dogboe, I also give him a good shot. Frampton was beaten quite well by Warrington, who's not a top-level champ. If Dogboe has regained some self-trust and nastiness, he may even knock Frampton out.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  I like this fight a lot. Don't know who wins yet. At 126 Frampton might have the advantage
                  I’m in the same boat, real pick em matchup and pretty much a must win for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Why they trying to give my mfer Dogboe CTE all at once ffs. Give my mfer a soft touch or two ffs.

Granted Frampton isnt what he once was, but Dogboe coming off back to back sh^tty nights & he dont need another big fight in a row.

This is the sh^t I hate about boxing. Its backwards. You win fights & they keep giving you highly winnable fights. Take an L or two & now you got unlimited big fights til you catch one too many L's in them.
                    Couldn't have said it better myself. Those back to back beatings didn't sit right with me at all. His team really doesn't care about him, or so it appears.

Comment

Working...
                    X