Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Very Eager To Handle Business With Tetteh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Very Eager To Handle Business With Tetteh

HEAVYWEIGHT boxing's shining light Daniel Dubois feels he's in a real-life Colosseum when he goes into battle at the Royal Albert Hall. Dubois (12-0, 11KOs) challenges Ghana's Ebenezer Tetteh (19-0, 16KOs) for the vacant Commonwealth heavyweight title on Friday October 27 at the famous venue that has stood since 1871.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is my favourite venue & wish DDD all the best, hopefully he goes on to fight David Price to add another notch on the Lonsdale belt afterwards.

Comment

got high hopes for this guy

Comment

Tetteh is very unorthodox, extremely sloppy, not very accurate. Will be interesting to see how Dubois deals with the adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Tetteh is very unorthodox, extremely sloppy, not very accurate. Will be interesting to see how Dubois deals with the adversity.
          Adversity will be non existent ,it will look like a demolishing job, DDD opponent is D level.

Waste of fight even that guy Lartey was better a few fights ago.

Comment

Dubois, in my opinion, is the best of the “prospects” but this fight is a travesty.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Adversity will be non existent ,it will look like a demolishing job, DDD opponent is D level.
              I wasn't talking about quality of opponent. I was talking about Tetteh being a very strange style to fight. It's called adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

I wasn't talking about quality of opponent. I was talking about Tetteh being a very strange style to fight. It's called adversity.
                Adversity means difficulties, not strange. If there's no quality there is no adversity.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by REDEEMER

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Adversity means difficulties, not strange. If there's no quality there is no adversity.
                  Fighting an unorthodox fighter is adversity, whether you agree or not. But hey, whatever you think, bubba. I really don't care either way.
                  Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 09-06-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X