Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin-Gausha, Castano-Omotoso To Land on Showtime, 10/26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin-Gausha, Castano-Omotoso To Land on Showtime, 10/26

Yesterday an article ran on BoxingScene.com stating that super welterweight contender Erickson Lubin (21-1) would return to the ring against 2012 US Olympian Terrell Gausha (21-1-1). Lubin was expected to face former title challenger Dennis Hogan, but Hogan will now move up to middleweight to take on WBC middleweight champion Jermall Charlo. The Athletic's Mike Coppinger first reported the news.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll have to check this out. Winners should fight.....

Comment

Nice to see PBC throw Showtime a bone after skipping them in August and September.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Nice to see PBC throw Showtime a bone after skipping them in August and September.
        Yeah, I've been pretty disappointed in the quantity and quality of Showtime fights as of late. I love the ShoBox series and wouldn't mind more of that but it feels like there are fewer and fewer Showtime cards in general.

It's cool when fights are broadcast on Fox but I have to deal with commercials and their awful commentators.

Comment

I like Castano, solid fighter. Hopefully he can get that Lara rematch. Because for some reason Lara got to fight for his title in a complete farce mismatch fight

Comment

This is a good sign. Maybe SHO is doin multiple cards per month in the fall. Broner-Redkach is supposed to be Oct 12.
            Wilder-Ortiz II in Nov.
            Davis-Gamboa and Charlo-Hogan in Dec.
            Plus Danny Garcia, Santa Cruz and Charlo-Harrison rematch before years end.

Comment

Working...
            X