Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Beat His Brother, Would Love Chance To Beat Canelo Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I Beat His Brother, Would Love Chance To Beat Canelo Again

To this day, Erislandy Lara remains bothered by the split decision verdict that landed in favor of Saul Canelo' Alvarez in their July 2014 meeting. The insistence that he deserved the nod that night played into the storyline for Saturday's Fox-televised headliner versus Canelo's older brother Ramon Alvarez, but never to the point of it becoming a vendetta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Except you were not good enough to beat Canelo. Which is why you settled for his talentless brother. Should be happy you got paid for that mess, how you can run your mouth after that with any pride is sad.

Comment

Lara just didn't do enough in the clenelo fight. He gave it away.

Comment

I don't think anybody wants to see that rematch ever. Lara should target Hurd-Williams winner.

Comment

Didn't expect him to fight his brother and call Canelo out again...

Comment

Wonder if jarret hurd has a brother with no skills that he can also beat on. Seems to be his style

Comment

Lara is like my 30th choice as a canelo opponent at this point lmao... you’re not getting the fight unless you fight and beat top opposition

Comment

"Y" the FK was Canelo's brother in the ring? Lara should be ashamed to have fought a nobody like this one. A taxi driver from Mexico would of had giving him a better performance. He wants Canelo? for what so he can be running all around the ring. Why didn't he fought Canelo like he fought his brother? Oh, he would had been knocked the fk out, that's "Y"

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                  "Y" the FK was Canelo's brother in the ring? Lara should be ashamed to have fought a nobody like this one. A taxi driver from Mexico would of had giving him a better performance. He wants Canelo? for what so he can be running all around the ring. Why didn't he fought Canelo like he fought his brother? Oh, he would had been knocked the fk out, that's "Y"

Dude you make no sense. There was a belt on the line, not his fault that was the case; plus clearly you didn’t read all the bullshhhh Ramon was talking, he deserved to get fkd up. Regarding the running (and you can search for my comments following that fight..I gave it to Canelo) Lara thought he had the fight won, mistake made but to act like he wouldn’t have won that fight had he not made that questionable move is asinine (well considering Canelo somehow got a judge to see him win versus Mayweather...maybe not)... also on his fight approach good fighters adapt to what’s in front of them so of course he didn’t need to go get technical with loud mouth Ramon.

Comment

Beating a shopworn brother of Canelo isnt enough to get a shot. Move up to 160,, whip Andrade or Charlo convincingly and you might get the Rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X