Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: I Learned a Few Tricks From Loma, I'll Add Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell: I Learned a Few Tricks From Loma, I'll Add Them

According to lightweight contender Luke Campbell, he learned a few "tricks" that Vasiliy Lomachenko used in their Saturday contest at the O2 Arena in London. Campbell was dropped and lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Lomachenko, who walked away with the WBO, WBC, WBA lightweight belts in the aftermath.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Again the heart on this guy and determination made me a fan. He isn't a coward like Thank (Floyd for keeping me safe) Davis. This guy will be back and will be a problem in the division.

Comment

He gained another admirer in me.
      Respect his kind of courage.

Comment

He made it a scrap, he just didn't do enough damage. Luke put mileage on Loma's frame, but no dents or scatches. I'll settle for that, nice 10 rounds.

Comment

respect. a loss is nothing more than an opportunity to learn. We will see more from Campbell

Comment

Campbell should consider going up to 140. Probably won't be as drained.

Comment

Campbell is a an arrogant bum who thinks to highly of himself, it is because of nice he will never learn anymore than he already has.

Made me chuckle when he said Lomachenko just beat me so he must be very good.

Comment

Plenty of other good fights at the weight for him , there’s no shame in losing to one of the best

Most people at the weight would get outboxed / blasted by lomo if they had the spuds to actually fight him . A lot of the new generation of boxers talk s**t . They avoid taking the risky fights to protect the unbeaten record which doesn’t mean sheet If you face no bodies or has beens

Comment

Good fighter but dirty when it's time to be KOed. I would do the same but that doesn't mean I can't critisize him for intentional survival low-blows or wrestling moves in da legs grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
                    Campbell is a an arrogant bum who thinks to highly of himself, it is because of nice he will never learn anymore than he already has.

Made me chuckle when he said Lomachenko just beat me so he must be very good.
                    The absolute state of keyboard warriors like you. You're a mess.

Comment

Working...
                    X