No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terry Flanagan Returns on October 11 in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terry Flanagan Returns on October 11 in Belfast

Former world champion Terry Flanagan will be back in action when he competes on the huge #MTKFightNight event at the iconic Ulster Hall in Belfast on October 11. Flanagan (34-2, 14 KOs) returns live on ESPN+ in association with Top Rank and also live on iFL TV, fresh off the back of his impressive stoppage win over Jonas Segu in July
    [Click Here To Read More]

Terry could always box, he doesn't like to stress himself. He fights lesser lights and revels at home. He took Rougarou the distance in his first fight on enemy ground. Imagine if he had some experience, he might have pulled out another round or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Terry could always box, he doesn't like to stress himself. He fights lesser lights and revels at home. He took Rougarou the distance in his first fight on enemy ground. Imagine if he had some experience, he might have pulled out another round or two.
      I've rated terry since his prize fighter win and after the magdalano win I thought he was gonna be a player in the sport. He's let me down. Smart boxer but not elite clearly. Hope he can have a good end to his career like bellew, needs to keep working and not give in.

Comment

Working...
      X