Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn 'Slightly Disappointed' With Lomachenko, Explains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn 'Slightly Disappointed' With Lomachenko, Explains

Vasyl Lomachenko is not yet worthy of legendary status despite his impressive victory over Luke Campbell, according to promoter Barry Hearn. The Ukrainian added the WBC belt to his WBO and WBA titles as he overcame Campbell with a unanimous points win at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I felt the same way... I'm a fan of Loma but its his second that he looks soso. Yes he wins but its in the fashion which he wins that aren't all that. I said it before and I will say it again, the Davis-Loma fight won't be a walk in the park for him. People need to stop talking about these guys like they were legends. The top 10 P4P has the be one of the weakest in a long time.

Stop comparing Loma to Floyd or telling everyone how he would beat up old Pac or how great he is. Let him show it in the ring. They were smart to dismiss the Manny fight...

Comment

It’s really hard for people to understand who never boxed I get it now I used to think fans understood but now I get it if you never been under that pressure you don’t know what you’re seeing.

Comment

Yeah, right. Roberto Duran, too, is not worthy of being considered an all-time great. After all he lost to Kirkland Laing.

Comment

Barry Hearn said Campbell lost four rounds maximum.

That means he scored it 116-112 Campbell or wider.

Why would I care what he thinks of Lomachenko knowing that?

Comment

Barry had a few too many, he doesn’t understand what he was seeing. And to be honest he has lost touch with boxing for years now. Campbell put in a shift and he still couldn’t deal with Lomachenko in there. His footwork is second to none. Yes Lomachenko has slow down a bit and he more hittable now, but he was never someone you couldn’t touch anyways.

Comment

I agree with Barry Hearn.

Comment

Barry Hearn is an embarrassment he knows less than nothing about boxing and Eddie cringed when he heard what his senile old man had said. Need to wheel his old arse back into a cupboard Eddie

Comment

actually dissing his own fighter campbell by making this comment

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    I agree with Barry Hearn.
                    Total rubbish. Loma is the greatest boxer in the world right now and possibly the best ever. Bob Arum is absolutely right.

Comment

Working...
                    X