Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Felt Alvarez's Extra Weight, But Really Wanted To Regain Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I Felt Alvarez's Extra Weight, But Really Wanted To Regain Title

At no point during did Erislandy Lara consider bailing on Saturday's bout with Ramon Alvarez, who badly missed weight at Friday's weigh-in after struggling all week to get even close to the 154-pound limit. Saturday's brief affair lasted long enough, however, to make him wonder why he bothered going through with the contracted limit himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jesus Christ.........

Comment

I wonder which of the 7 punches landed made Lara feel the extra weight Alvarez was carrying.

Comment

Cant believe how slow Alvarez was. It was almost like he was punching under water

Comment

canelo without roids. slow, fat, and bald

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              ROIDS POWER

Comment

Wow...wat a huge, courageous risk that was fighting a “career tomato can” with 7 losses !! Weight advantage not in play when U don’t have skills to begin with....total joke of a Pbc main event title fight!!

Comment

Couldn't beat Canelo so dug up his fat talentless brother for revenge. Kind of pathetic when you think about it.

Comment

Loool yeah thar was such a risky fight lara cmon

Comment

Working...
                    X