Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Credits Campbell: He Hurt Me, He Has Big Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Credits Campbell: He Hurt Me, He Has Big Power

Vasiliy Lomachenko says he will have some time off in Ukraine "hunting and fishing" before deciding his next move after adding the WBC lightweight title to his collection with a points win over Luke Campbell in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Classy from the champ

Tank lomo would be a belter . Hopefully that fight comes off one day
    Last edited by Straightener; 09-01-2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Did look like it.

It’s a nice big up for Campbell really. He did well but the judges scores didn’t really reflect that. Not disagreeing with the score just one of them where he was competitive in most of the rounds but lost them.

It was like a high class amateur fight. Nip and tuck with Loma’s mesmeric footwork being the difference

Comment

Guys with a significant height and reach advantage give Loma the most problems. Campbell & Pedraza both utilized their reach well.

I don't see anybody the same size or smaller beating him. When he doesn't have to search for a way in, he toys with guys.

Comment

Here we see a 'Matrix-Glitch', Midget-Chenko is over-extending himself trying to come over Lukes Jab with a straight-left from the south, exposing himself wide open for a gut shot that lifted the midget off his feet.

Too bad Campbell was off balance to follow the successful uppercut that he lands with a straight-left hand down the pipe onto Chenko's jaw, instead of on the crown.

Makes me wonder how this plays out with a orthodox fighter, who has a similar height and reach...like say DEVIN HANEY?

Comment

Luke showed a great account of himself but Loma is Loma, nothing like the matrix.

Comment

If Loma got hurt buy Campbell, what happens if Teo Lopez connects flush with a check left hook?

Comment

Campbell gained my respect after this fight. Loma can't always fight at 100%, even on lesser performances he still wins. He will lose at some point if he keeps fighting the best. That's just the nature of a sport. Ray Robinson lost. The only fighters who don't lose are those who pick fights and who don't fight fighters at their best...

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  If Loma got hurt buy Campbell, what happens if Teo Lopez connects flush with a check left hook?
                  What happens when glass-chin Khan fought Maidana. Only one of them tasted the canvas... Loma is a way better boxer than Khan

Comment

When is Loma going to fight top opposition? He's good enough to probably defeat Spence, he needs to call him out. He knows better than to call out Porter, that's a hard fight for anyone at that weight. 450 amateur fights to play around with non-top opposition? That's wild to me, cause he has extraterrestrial experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X