Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Clearly Beat Castano; Can't See How He Won 6, 7 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I Clearly Beat Castano; Can't See How He Won 6, 7 Rounds

Every time Erislandy Lara watched his fight with Brian Castano, he walked away wondering how it resulted in a split draw. The former 154-pound champion believes he beat Castano convincingly. Two judges disagreed with Lara's take on that 12-round, 154-pound championship match March 2 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He walked away with a split draw because your ass did basic NOTHING for 6 rounds when it was crystal clear the guy was nowhere near you in skill level.

Comment

Lara is the biggest cry baby in the game. He won some controversial decisions.

Lara was clearly beat by Canelo, no question about it. Every major network showed Canelo clearly won. Yet Lara will cry his whole career over it.

Comment

Lara cruises for about 7 rounds and then he cries. Lara is a grown man who acts like a child. Him and his whole team.

Comment

There was nothing clear about that fight! I would rather see Lara or Castano fight Lubin!

Comment

get the fuck outta here, you always do the same shit, you let the other guy outwork you and then you cry like a bitch.

fuck off lara
            Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 08-31-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              Lara is the biggest cry baby in the game. He won some controversial decisions.

Lara was clearly beat by Canelo, no question about it. Every major network showed Canelo clearly won. Yet Lara will cry his whole career over it.
              No he didn't, ginger was made to look like a novice.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                No he didn't, ginger was made to look like a novice.

Says you and Lara and very few people that just like to hate on Canelo. Even Mayweather had it to s a clear win for Canelo.

Comment

I thought Lara beat canelo too. Watch the end of the fight, Lara is running around jumping on the ropes with his arms raised and canelo walked back to his corner with his head down, even canelo didn't think he won that fight. That's y he refused the rematch.

Comment

Lara should honestly be 30-1 his only lost to hurd. Boxing needs a new judging system.
                    Last edited by Mikedadon; 09-01-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X