Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Ramon Alvarez - Ready For PBC Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Ramon Alvarez - Ready For PBC Clash

Erislandy Lara, Ramon Alvarez Weights Photos Gallery - Former world champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara and Ramon "El Inocente" Alvarez squared off at the official weigh-in Friday before they battle for the WBA Super Welterweight title this Saturday night in the main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Stephanie Trapp).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mismatch you’ll beat Ramon but you’ll always have that L against C A . Lol still crying beep beep

Comment

Lara fighting bums.

Comment

Man you ain’t lying! Kinda reminds me of the 12 round schooling Floyd gave Canelo. Folks still crying about that lifelong L too. Beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
        Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
        Mismatch you’ll beat Ramon but you’ll always have that L against C A . Lol still crying beep beep

Comment

Easy win for Lara this older Alvarez brother has nothing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
            Man you ain’t lying! Kinda reminds me of the 12 round schooling Floyd gave Canelo. Folks still crying about that lifelong L too. Beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
            Lmao you reaching , I don’t ever hear canelo crying over losing to mayweather or anybody else . wtf are you talking about . But I’ll tell you a fact , the roadrunner always cry’s wolf when he loses no matter if it was against canelo or his other loses . And he got some gift decisions but that’s boxing . Lara is fkn boring to watch the only fight he was exciting to see was against Hurd cause his running was ineffective Hurd was on top of him , the roadrunner was forced to take that beating.Hurd beat him down gave him that L and took some years off his A-S-S with that beating . And with all that let me guess the roadrunner thought he won and got robbed . Fkn crybaby waaaa

Comment

Of course he cried and so did you. “He was only 23...he wasn’t in his prime...Canelo would beat him now” blah blah blah! 😂🤘 IDGAF about Lara but you responded like I knew a groupie would throwing your pom poms at your phone! Give it up maricon, you’re butthurt and your response says it all! 😂👉👌🌈
              Lmao you reaching , I don’t ever hear canelo crying over losing to mayweather or anybody else . wtf are you talking about . But I’ll tell you a fact , the roadrunner always cry’s wolf when he loses no matter if it was against canelo or his other loses . And he got some gift decisions but that’s boxing . Lara is fkn boring to watch the only fight he was exciting to see was against Hurd cause his running was ineffective Hurd was on top of him , the roadrunner was forced to take that beating.Hurd beat him down gave him that L and took some years off his A-S-S with that beating . And with all that let me guess the roadrunner thought he won and got robbed . Fkn crybaby waaaa

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                Of course he cried and so did you. “He was only 23...he wasn’t in his prime...Canelo would beat him now” blah blah blah! 😂🤘 IDGAF about Lara but you responded like I knew a groupie would throwing your pom poms at your phone! Give it up maricon, you’re butthurt and your response says it all! 😂👉👌🌈
                Dammmm your fkn delusional, it’s funny how you fantasize these stories in your head , what a **** . Yea you the type of dude that wakes up with condoms up his a-s-s . You a weirdo

Comment

Lmao you reaching , I don’t ever hear canelo crying over losing to mayweather or anybody else . wtf are you talking about . But I’ll tell you a fact , the roadrunner always cry’s wolf when he loses no matter if it was against canelo or his other loses . And he got some gift decisions but that’s boxing . Lara is fkn boring to watch the only fight he was exciting to see was against Hurd cause his running was ineffective Hurd was on top of him , the roadrunner was forced...
                  Very well said, however, incomplete. Haymon begged Lara to give a good fight for ratings or else “mira tu sabes brodi, no mora checks 4 ju!” -Haymon (Skyping with a tranny)

Comment

Working...
                  X