Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Charlie Edwards, Julio Cesar Martinez - Title Bout Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Charlie Edwards, Julio Cesar Martinez - Title Bout Ready

Charlie Edwards, Julio Cesar Martinez Weights Photos Gallery - Vasilly Lomachenko and Luke Campbell both came well within the 135-pound lightweight limit for their three-belt unification bout, which takes place Saturday evening in front of a sold-out crowd at The O2 in London, England.

[Click Here To Read More]

Edwards is packing a bit more muscle than he used to and has obviously worked hard on developing his strength but the Mexican looks sturdier, has a tree trunk neck and I'd be surprised if Charlie, who's not a banger, is able to really shake him. And I think he'll find it hard to outbox this guy for twelve rounds at full throttle. Selby couldn't subdue Martinez in their eliminator and I see tonight's challenger likewise keeping the pressure on and eventually forcing a stoppage here too. But I'm looking forward to it all the same. It has the makings of a really entertaining scrap and if Edwards does manage to retain his belt it would be a significant step up on anything he's shown so far.

Comment

Working...
    X