Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hughie Fury, Alexander Povetkin - Set For Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hughie Fury, Alexander Povetkin - Set For Showdown

Hughie Fury, Alexander Povetkin Weights Photos Gallery - Vasilly Lomachenko and Luke Campbell both came well within the 135-pound lightweight limit for their three-belt unification bout, which takes place Saturday evening in front of a sold-out crowd at The O2 in London, England.

[Click Here To Read More]

I never really understand why Fury remains at HW. He has no muscularity nor wide shoulder plus He doesnt have any punching power..
    Why not go to Cruiserweight now that Usyk is gone ?
    Lets hope he doesnt get kill by Povetkin.

Comment

Comment

PEDillian feels left out

Comment

Lol no muscle / mass still. His 'Anytime Fitness' gym weight trainer is laughable. One of those "Don't deadlift or squat because you *might* get injured" types.

Comment

PEDvetkin looks fat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              PEDvetkin looks fat.
              Povetkin is only 2 pounds heavier then his last fight with AJ. He also didn't have a full camp on 4 weeks notice and didn't have that top group to spar with . He's not going to feel Hughie is remotely the threat AJ was ,Hughie should be lucky because he's certainly not getting the same Povetkin that AJ had and he hasn't fought in a long time ,it gives a slight chance here because Hughie is more active .

Comment

I see Fury-Povetkin are fight for a title belt? (Pictured). What belt or title are they fighting for?

Comment

Originally posted by K Man View Post
                  I see Fury-Povetkin are fight for a title belt? (Pictured). What belt or title are they fighting for?
                  The WBA International title, which isn't even a top 3 title in their organization they have so its just a name I guess with a title to hold ? Ha

Comment

Got it!
                    Therefore Hunter dropped the InterNational belt to go chase the InterContinental belt.. joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X