No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Campbell - Ready For War in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Campbell - Ready For War in London

Lomachenko, Campbell Weights Photos Gallery - Vasilly Lomachenko and Luke Campbell both came well within the 135-pound lightweight limit for their three-belt unification bout, which takes place Saturday evening in front of a sold-out crowd at The O2 in London, England.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looking at their expressions I have zero confidence that Campbell can even make it a competitive fight. He appears to have too much on his mind and a *****-slap attitude. Loma will frustrate the crap out of him and pound on him hard before he quits on his stool.

Comment

Campbell's already Beaten , he's primarily a boxer and bearing in mind Loma frustrates well schooled fighters and wins easily what happens when Campbell cannot unlock the maze of puzzles Loma sets ? The only answer as the bigger man is to try and force Loma into a fight and Campbell will only leave gaps that the box/fighter will capitalise on , we all know Luke is not a natural fighter .. only one outcome here and you cannot expect mcguigan to have the answers to the puzzle either .. unless of course he brings his babysitter mr tibbs with him which I would strongly advise and expect ..

Comment

At least Cambell looks healthy - Crolla looked visibly drained before the Loma fight.

Comment

Campbell looks shook.

Comment

Loma needs better competition. He needs to fight Manny Pacquiao at a Catchweight. Both have great speed and use angles. I would love to see this fight. Who else thinks so.

Comment

Originally posted by OPS View Post
              Loma needs better competition. He needs to fight Manny Pacquiao at a Catchweight. Both have great speed and use angles. I would love to see this fight. Who else thinks so.
              Loma wants that smoke at catch weight? Does Pac?

Comment

Campbell actually look healthy, am surprised. Not that would help him come fight night.

Comment

Where the hell do you people come from

The guy is forcing himself to make 135 so how do you meet with a guy who fights 147. He don’t need Pacquiao to be great if he could beat any of the 140 champions that would seal the deal because all of them are good and he’s really 126 pounder just being great already.

Comment

wake me up when bumachenko fights a proper opponent...he either fights c level bums or arum pays off people like rigo to throw the fight. We all know what happens when someone comes and puts pressure on him like Salido did..no boxing "magic" then lol..like I said when he stops ducking gervonta we can talk

Comment

Working...
                    X