Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Tremendous Honor To Represent Our People On 9/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: Tremendous Honor To Represent Our People On 9/14

Somehow, Jaime Munguia will find a way to make 154 pounds at least one more time. That was the mentality within his camp and particularly of the unbeaten super welterweight titlist when the opportunity arose to headline a Mexican Independence Day-themed card. Munguia will face Ghana's Patrick Allotey in the main event of a DAZN-streamed card on Sept. 14 live from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't look all that honor-ish. Kinda bs fight. Definitely won't be the fight I'm most excited about for the day.

Comment

Especially the way he ducked Jesse Vargas and would only fight him at 156 so that when he lost his 0 he would still be champion. Pathetic. Hogan. Definitely beat him, it wouldnt have been controversial if Hogan won bc he deserved it and they stole so much money from him and his family. Hogan. Is 34 and doesn't have many big chances left. I love boxing but it makes me sick sometimes.

Comment

What is an honor for Munguia, is a disappointment for pretty much everyone else.

Comment

lmfao who the **** is Patrick Allotey?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            lmfao who the **** is Patrick Allotey?
            A bum..........

Comment

Rated #141 by Boxrec.com. Great to represent his people with such an epic, legendary fight that he has lined up

Comment

This dude isn't even tall how can he struggle to make 154? Would he look better at 160? Cause the lower tier guys like charlo, andrade hell even jeff horn would beat him

Comment

Thank god for Mungia rescuing the Mexican Independence Day weekend vs the esteemed Patrick Allotey. Mungia wants all the smoke at 154. On a more serious note, he's a charade of a champion & that Sadam Ali fight was a godsend. Hope he rematches Hogan to determine supremacy @154 before he moves up in weight. Expecting they'll squeeze in as many easy touches as they can until his inevitable cashout beating against Canelo. Viva!!!

Comment

**** every boxing fan knows like u just said Golden boy squeezing as many fights as possible to build up munguia an then at the end serve him up on a platter to Canelo if he even makes it that far. This fight is trash he's gonna have on that date, against sum guy thats like the big dog wherever the hell he's from I'm not even gonna bother looking up that guys info

Comment

Working...
                    X