Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Backs Canelo: Golovkin Can Stew in His Own Bitterness!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Backs Canelo: Golovkin Can Stew in His Own Bitterness!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has double-downed that he fully supports the position of Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez, who refused to give Gennady Golovkin a trilogy fight. Canelo and Golovkin fought to controversial twelve round split draw in September 2017 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A year later, Canelo won a twelve round majority decision over Golovkin, to capture the WBC, WBA middleweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The anti-GGG crowd is confused

they can't accept GGG, but they also can't accept Arum, the bittersworn enemy of their idol Al "The God' Haymon

Comment

Still want to see a third fight

1-1 on my cards .... arum should retire the old toad

Comment

This should make ggg-murata negotiations easy to make.

Unless Bobby wants canelo-murata

Comment

Arum thinks that fighters should not fight because words exchanged. Isn't it the reason why they actually should fight?

Comment

Arum still salty that GGG went to DAZN instead of TR.

Comment

I am incredibly curious to find out what bobs angle is on all of this. The guy is effectively burning all bridges that his fighters could have to fight ggg. Unless he's got someone lined up for canelo,I don't see the point in all this nuthugging.

Comment

Here comes the bitter fans

Comment

canela is running away with the belts because he knows he can't beat GGG decisively and lost both fights in many people's eyes. still, both fights were exciting and everyone will pay top dollar to see a third one. only queen canela, his handlers and his superfanboys don't want it to happen.

Comment

He acknowledges he's the biggest draw in boxing, then questions if that makes him the face of boxing. YES BOB! That makes him the face of boxing!

He also says GGG should be ignored because of the things that he has said! Therefore I know he understands why he won't be able to make Spence vs. Crawford! Some things can't go unpunished!

Comment

Working...
                    X