Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Ramon Alvarez - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Ramon Alvarez - Face To Face at Presser

Erislandy Lara, Ramon Alvarez Photos Final Press Conference Gallery - MINNEAPOLIS - Former world champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara and Ramon "El Inocente" Alvarez squared off at the final press conference Thursday before they battle for the WBA Super Welterweight title this Saturday night from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

*crickets

This will be entertaining for 8 rounds.

Comment

He do kinda got a bizarro Canelo look to him.

Time flies. Lara is 36 & hasn't won a fight in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        He do kinda got a bizarro Canelo look to him.

Time flies. Lara is 36 & hasn't won a fight in 2 years.
        Dude never caught a break. All those L’s were too close to call. I’ll go out on a limb and say the two losses should’ve been a draw.

The loss to Paul Williams was sad.

When he wins this, who can he fight after? Jaime Mung or Jessie Vargas?

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
          Dude never caught a break. All those L’s were too close to call. I’ll go out on a limb and say the two losses should’ve been a draw.

The loss to Paul Williams was sad.

When he wins this, who can he fight after? Jaime Mung or Jessie Vargas?
          Idek. Obviously with a belt here'll find someone to fight. Kinda doubt itll be a DAZN guy when PBC is loaded in these divisions. I wouldn't mind seeing a BCC rematch. Could also fight the winner of the upcoming rematches Harrison vs Mell or Jrock vs Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idek. Obviously with a belt here'll find someone to fight. Kinda doubt itll be a DAZN guy when PBC is loaded in these divisions. I wouldn't mind seeing a BCC rematch. Could also fight the winner of the upcoming rematches Harrison vs Mell or Jrock vs Hurd.
            Rematch will BC will be a great fight. Those other guys will be too much. But the inevitable will happen and he will take on the winner of that pair of fights.

Although I would like to see Mell vs Hurd.

Comment

Working...
            X