Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Prepared To Go Distance With Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Prepared To Go Distance With Hughie Fury

Russian heavyweight Alexander Povetkin is more than ready to fight for the entire twelve rounds in his bout against Britain's Hughie Fury and has no plans of forcing the knockout. The fight between 39-year-old Povetkin and 24-year-old Fury at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let them use all the PEDs they want for this one – nasal sprays, meldonium, the works.

Comment

Screw that. Blast him out Rooskie!

You ain't getting any younger and don't get paid by the round.

Comment

Drug controversies aside, I have always liked Povetkin and followed most of his career, He is a tough SOB that can be a threat to anyone (even at his age now). I am hoping he destroys Fury early (whom I am no fan of his boring weak ass style).

Would like to see Povetkin in a couple more big fights like Usyk, Wilder, Whyte Tyson Fury etc...cause you can never underestimate him.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
          Drug controversies aside, I have always liked Povetkin and followed most of his career, He is a tough SOB that can be a threat to anyone (even at his age now). I am hoping he destroys Fury early (whom I am no fan of his boring weak ass style).

Would like to see Povetkin in a couple more big fights like Usyk, Wilder, Whyte Tyson Fury etc...cause you can never underestimate him.
          Same

He’s old school ..... disappointing he’s a drug cheat but he has hands . Fast and powerful early on

Hughie is gonna get bashed about ... dyson fury povetkin would still be a good watch if fury manages to get past that ruthless killer wallen

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post

AP vs Usyk or Whyte would be a damn war. Either or. I’m pulling for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Same

He’s old school ..... disappointing he’s a drug cheat but he has hands . Fast and powerful early on

Hughie is gonna get bashed about ... dyson fury povetkin would still be a good watch if fury manages to get past that ruthless killer wallen
              Yeah the drug thing is disappointing, however it seems half of the damn heavyweights these days are on some **** unfortunately.

I was pissed when Povetkin vs Wilder got cancelled, that would have been a great fight and winnable for Povetkin I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                AP vs Usyk or Whyte would be a damn war. Either or. I’m pulling for him too.
                Absolutely! Great fights down the line if AP KO's Hughie, if Fury wins, I'm not at all excited about him against anyone.

Comment

Loser should retire! Neither are coming back from a loss to challenge for anything after this.

Baby Hughie looks 34 not 24. Time he told dad to stop living vicariously though him.

Comment

Pretty sure that my grandma hits harder than Fury. Povetkin can win in two ways, Fury - only one and if he does I expect it to be controversial with the word "robbery" attached to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X