Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyrone Spong Hits Merida, Aims To One Day Face Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyrone Spong Hits Merida, Aims To One Day Face Andy Ruiz

Mrida.- WBC and WBO Latin heavyweight champion and unbeaten Tyron Spong reported himself ready to reappear on the ring this Saturday in this city in south eastern Mexico, after a forced inactivity of eight months. The boxer is promoted by A&T Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the guy who got in trouble for having a cougar and it escaped.

Thought I recognized the name.

Comment

I only have 4 of his fights against very weak opposition. He much like Tom Schwarz (WBO #14 after being #2 before losing to Fury) has a good WBO ranking because of regional belts he won & all the fighters ranked ahead of him have either lost or been removed from the rankings. He moved up by default without having to beat any of the contenders ahead of him. The WBO is by far the worst of the 4 organizations in my opinion.

Comment

this guy just got a SD over some bum that lost to a 47 year old Guillermo Jones & just got knocked out in 1 round by Martin Bakolie...

Comment

Seen a few of his kickboxing fights. Explosive fighter. No way he makes an impact in the pro boxing ranks tho

Comment

Fights Usyk next

Comment

Working...
            X