Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Yarde Had Kovalev Out; Showed He Belongs At This Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Yarde Had Kovalev Out; Showed He Belongs At This Level

Anthony Yarde didn't deliver the knockout he and his trainer repeatedly promised prior to his fight with Sergey Kovalev. Tunde Ajayi took some satisfaction at least in that his fighter did prove he can excel at boxing's elite level. Before he challenged Kovalev, critics constantly questioned whether Yarde was a legitimate light heavyweight contender because his unblemished record had been built against a low level of opposition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dont dig that Tunde was acting like they won as soon as they landed in Russia & now he seems perfectly happy having reached for the moon & to be happy coming up just short of that goal. This mfer too satisfied with himself all the time. I legit think he needs negative affirmations to bring himself down to a more realistic level where catching an L sucks ass & it isnt some secret type of W as Tunde sees it.

Comment

Dude your boxer got outboxed all night (check the score cards) had a moment in 8th and got put down in 11th with a jab.. Simmer the phuck down lol
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 08-27-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Dude your boxer got outboxed all night (check the score cards) had a moment in 8th and got put down in 11th with a jab.. Simmer the phuck down lol

Comment

Tunde isn’t the one taking the punches and he needs to truly realize he has a gem in Yarde and do what’s best and say,”hey my guy, I’ve taking you as far as I can go and I think we may need to bring someone in with more experience at the top level”!

Yarde has all the intangibles to become a champ but he needs to rest and recover then watch tapes and find a world class coach to adjust his training methods and polish up his skills!

Comment

Tunde brought this all on himself, he should have kept his mouth shut, but acted as if he was the next Angelo Dundee. Lets people talk about the quicker he go away.

Comment

you can beat Kova anywhere but not in the presence of his mum in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Tunde isn’t the one taking the punches and he needs to truly realize he has a gem in Yarde and do what’s best and say,”hey my guy, I’ve taking you as far as I can go and I think we may need to bring someone in with more experience at the top level”!

Yarde has all the intangibles to become a champ but he needs to rest and recover then watch tapes and find a world class coach to adjust his training methods and polish up his skills!
                Yarde looks the part, but he ain’t the part — at least not yet. He is limited. The graveyard is littered with the bones of boxers who had the physical attributes of Hercules, but came up way short. Apart from looking good, Yarde did not show real promise as a world class level fighter as far as I can tell. But I have been wrong before.

Comment

Every time this guy is mentioned all I can envision is that garbage mitt routine someone made a thread about

Comment

and tunde proved he does not belong at this level

horrific gameplan

unforgivable post fight interview

Comment

Working...
                    X