No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev-Anthony Yarde: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev-Anthony Yarde: Afterthoughts

In a clash between an aging divisional stalwart coming off one of his best wins and an evident talent everyone knows is in need of seasoning, to pick the challenger is a guess. Guesswork rarely works out in the highly skilled world that is championship boxing. Anthony Yarde made it look like a rare evening in the eighth round on Saturday. The young power puncher had Sergey Kovalev backing up, holding on, and looking to survive.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Once again a good article that falls short because an editor doesn't get that stamina is gained through ring experience . The fact he went 11 when never been past 7 would show good stamina and better preparation and understanding of late rounds would see Yarde winning a rematch so there's no if about Yardes progressing , he did it already in the loss and will be that much harder to take a W off him .

Comment

Leave it to meatnelo to want some stupid catchweight and rehydration clause. I hope they laugh when he asks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Once again a good article that falls short because an editor doesn't get that stamina is gained through ring experience . The fact he went 11 when never been past 7 would show good stamina and better preparation and understanding of late rounds would see Yarde winning a rematch so there's no if about Yardes progressing , he did it already in the loss and will be that much harder to take a W off him .
        I agree totally with your assessment my good man.

Comment

Anthony Yarde, come to America! Detroit (Steward), Houston (Shields), Philly (Breadman), or Brooklyn (Rozier)! You need good sparring! Choose one! Props to Kronk's Gym for showing out this past weekend! Salute to Sugar Hill Steward! Your Uncle Emmanuel would be proud!

Comment

Canelo vs Kovalev is pretty much a done deal and canelo will be a big favorite to win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              …..This above .

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                Canelo vs Kovalev is pretty much a done deal and canelo will be a big favorite to win by KO.
                Ummm no he won’t he will be eating jabs all night for dinner.

Lets get it on!

Comment

Anthony Yarde should change a couple things in camp come back stronger and sign with a major promoter also, I think Canelo vs Kovalev is the next big fight in boxing Canelo moving up 2 weight classes to take on the much bigger guy. Fight sells itself.

Comment

don't read too much into yard shaking kovalev up in the 8th he shot his wad that all he had after that he became an easy KO for kovalev i mean the krusher only hit him with 1 light jab and out he went yard hit kovalev with every thing he had in the 8th and still could not put the 37 year old down

Comment

Working...
                    X