No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Gives Campbell Advice on How To Beat Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Gives Campbell Advice on How To Beat Lomachenko

Mexico's Orlando Salido, the only man to beat pound-for-pound great Vasiliy Lomachenko in the pros, has given some advice to the Ukrainian's upcoming opponent, Luke Campbell. Lomachenko, who was 1-0 in 2014, lost a twelve round split decision to Salido. After the fight, Lomachenko complained that Salido came in two pounds overweight for their featherweight bout, and he felt the referee failed to penalize Salido for numerous low blows.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dig to the groinal region. The Loma blueprint.

Comment

Salido is hard as Fock ... bullied lomo and roughed him right up

I can’t see Campbell changing his style now , should be a good scrap

Comment

Bunch of Loma fanboys are about to get in here and cry lol. Salido welcomed him to the pros that night !! Loma is a tremendous fighter but he ain’t impossible to beat, Campbell better take Salido’a advice and really rough him up. Anyway I favor Loma to win comfortably but good luck to both and may the best man win.

Comment

No, that trick won't work more than once. Loma fixed that problem right after that fight.

Comment

So a load of nutshots and head posting? Not gonna happen anymore.

Comment

Hit him in the d1ck a bunch of times, don't make weight - Orlando Salido.

Comment

Lomachenko of them isn’t the Lomachenko of now, he is more experienced, not war torn, Campbell would probably give a good account of himself, especially backed with the home crowd but Lomachenko isn’t losing this one, no matter how much advice Salido gives out .

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
                  Bunch of Loma fanboys are about to get in here and cry lol. Salido welcomed him to the pros that night !! Loma is a tremendous fighter but he ain’t impossible to beat, Campbell better take Salido’a advice and really rough him up. Anyway I favor Loma to win comfortably but good luck to both and may the best man win.
                  Yeah what a welcoming lol. I don't blame Salido though he did what he had to do. Rough old vet who knows all the dirty boxing tricks. Blame Lawrence Cole if anyone.

Speaking of Cole I think he's been doing a better job lately, that or hasn't been slipped any brown envelopes lately.

Comment

Orlando laid the blueprint on how to beat dirty Bumchenko: one of the most grimy underhanded euro-bums you will come across in the sport of boxing.

When you fight Bumchenko, throw the rule book out the window to level the playing field.

Comment

Working...
                    X