No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Figueroa Crushes Javier Chacon in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Figueroa Crushes Javier Chacon in Four

Brandon Figueroa Chacon Fight Photos Gallery - Unbeaten interim WBA Super Bantamweight champion Brandon "The Heartbreaker" Figueroa (20-0, 15 KOs)gave his hometown fans a knockout victory to celebrate Saturday night as he stopped Javier Nicolas Chacon (29-5-1, 9 KOs)in round four of the main event of FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from Bert Ogden Arena in Edinburg, Texas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know your in tough when your opponent is wearing a pair of adidas street shoes.

Comment

I cant wait to see the Figueroas fight again. The sister

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
        You know your in tough when your opponent is wearing a pair of adidas street shoes.
        Wow - nice catch... My coach would’ve given me a slap for wearing street shoes up in the ring

Comment

What was that? He pummeled him with no care or style. The Philly guy looked better by a mile.

Comment

I'm so glad all the PBC fighters are always inactive, otherwise we'd have Figaroa come back soon to fights like this. No thank you.

Comment

I like how 12/15 of the photos of the fight action Chacon has his guard up.

Pretty good photojournalism at least since it tells the story of the fight quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I cant wait to see the Figueroas fight again. The sister

Comment

Working...
                X