Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: I'm Not Ashamed, Embarrassed; I've Done Myself Justice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: I'm Not Ashamed, Embarrassed; I've Done Myself Justice

Anthony Yarde didn't accomplish what he set out to do by traveling to Russia to challenge a light heavyweight champion in his hometown. From that standpoint, the British contender is far from satisfied. Yet even in defeat, the previously unproven Yarde realizes he at least demonstrated during his 11th-round knockout loss to Sergey Kovalev on Saturday night that he belongs at the championship level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yarde punched himself out in the 8th, and already looked tired anyway. he was out on his feet by the 10th, them jabs were stiff and didnt hurt him at the beginning but by the end they were hurting.

more stamina needed, like loads more stamina, he can still do it cause he will be in his prime for atleast another 4 years, he wasnt out cold.

he has heart and chin, he can win a belt, just much much more stamina.

Comment

Yeah keep your head up, just don’t go back to fighting pure can drivers, maybe his next fight can be those sort of level, but after that do some domestic level, commonwealth level, European level then contenders before trying again. And lose some of the muscles as well.

Comment

Yarde, great try Bro. You went out on your shield. Keep your head up, work on your conditioning, come back stronger. According to Kovalev, you were a "kitten." My guess is, you have matured to a "cat."

Comment

kovalev put the lion in the cage.

Comment

He did a good job in proving himself.He just needs more experience.Also a better trainer.

Comment

That’s how you talk after a loss!
              Good job a Yarde!

Comment

Props to Yarde for going into Kovalev's backyard and almost pulling it off. Not very many fighters let alone up and coming fighters are willing to risk their undefeated record to do what he did.

That experience will absolutely take him to another level.

Comment

it was a good fight, but getting KO'd by a half jab was hillarious. I would never laugh at a boxer getting knocked out, but Yarde was fine, the shot didn't hurt him, his gas tank was totally empty at that point. Yeah lay off the bodybuilding and do more road and rope work.

Comment

Dude should of been more humble and left all that lions bs jazz in UK. Kovalev made him bleed out of his mouth with that jab. It was a great fight very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X