Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Plans To Drop Down To 147, Targets Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Plans To Drop Down To 147, Targets Danny Garcia

EDINBURGH, TEXAS - Former super welterweight champion Austin "No Doubt Trout" servied as the FS1 expert analyst for the Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 card that aired Saturday night. In the main event, Brandon Figueroa crushed Javier Nicolas Chacon in 4 rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No thanks on that one. Nobody needs to see a drained, past prime Trout at 147

Comment

Going down in weight rarely works out well

Comment

Trout beats crawfish

Comment

Bullshlt...

Comment

trout used to be decent but hes way past it now

Comment

In spite of the fact that I won nice money on your last robbery - a-hem, draw - I don't think fighting Garcia is a good move for you, dear Austin.

Comment

Huge mistake for a fighter who doesnt have an ounce of fat at 154. History is littered with older fighters going down in weight and being knocked out or dominated. Sometimes by guys who dont hit nearly as hard as guys they went the distance with.

Comment

Best of luck, hope there are paramedics on site

Comment

I hope he doesn’t, he should definitely stay @ 154, if anything he should probably consider retirement.

He’s not what he once was, but he’s a solid gate keeper and still can earn some decent paydays if he wishes to continue and wins a few fights.

Wish him well in whatever he decides.

Guerrero-Trout @ 147? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X