No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde - Official Scorecards

Kovalev, Yarde Scorecards Official - Chelyabinsk, Russia - WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (34-3-1, 29 KOs) survived a scare in the eight round to score a knockout of mandatory challenger Anthony Yarde (18-1, 17 KOs) in the eleventh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well done to Kovalev, he dig deep and finished his younger stronger foe. Yarde needs to get away from the TMT gym and stop trying to emulate the Mayweather style, trying to be a counter puncher lost him the fight.....and....he needs to stop the resistance training....he is too muscular for his height in terms of boxing. I don’t see Yarde beating any of the champs fighting like he did tonight

Comment

I hard Yarde winning 2 rounds. No more. Agree with Dwarte
      Last edited by DuckAdonis; 08-24-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I don't get the 10-8 round, he didn't drop Kovalev and he wasn't that dominant.

Comment

Yarde looked more effective when he tried to emulate Tysons style of side to side upper body movement slipping inside the jab than when he was trying to be Mayweather. Which is ironic since he always says he based himself on Tyson until he met Tunde and he tried to create a new Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Yarde looked more effective when he tried to emulate Tysons style of side to side upper body movement slipping inside the jab than when he was trying to be Mayweather. Which is ironic since he always says he based himself on Tyson until he met Tunde and he tried to create a new Floyd.
            He looked potent doing that, maybe would've worked better with earmuffs than with the shoulder-roll. Meh, I think he might've eaten a lot more shots though

Comment

The night cub found out about LEVELS

Comment

I gave Yarde 1 ,7 and 8. First round was kind of like a welcoming gift for bravery and not getting immediately outclassed horribly. Looks like the scoring would have been fair had they gone the distance.

Comment

Only gave Yarde 2 rounds but had the 8th a 10/8 round, come' on Kov was saved by the bell that's a 2 point round for Yard.

Comment

And who was here talking about corruption? lol.

VERY fair cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X