Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Looking To Bring Mikey Garcia and 5 To 6 Others To DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Looking To Bring Mikey Garcia and 5 To 6 Others To DAZN

New York - It's been close to a year since the streaming platform DAZN arrived on the combat sports scene. Since then, the platform has delivered the likes of Canelo Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KO's), Gennadiy Golovkin (39-1-1, 35 KO's), and Anthony Joshua (22-1, 21 KO'S).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

The thing that’s a shame is that no matter who Mikey signs with he’ll be shut out in fighting certain names automatically. If he signs with DAZN than he’s automatically not getting any fights with PBC fighters. I wish this would change but the promoters usually want all the money in house.

Comment

I feel like I've read this headline 10 times now since last year

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          Same. Came in just to see if it was bumped from 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            It’s like Groundhog Day.

Comment

Better make a splash with some big signings fast dazn can opt of deal with Hearn next year

Comment

Hearn wants what PBC has so badly, I mean he just wants PBC fighters so very badly. He doesn’t care about british fighters at all outside of Joshua, he knows fighters based in the USA are far more lucrative than the Europeans. And I’m glad to see again that he admits he came to the USA acting like a total and complete jerk.

Comment

He sounds like a broken record

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Better make a splash with some big signings fast dazn can opt of deal with Hearn next year
                    And you just outlined why his rush to sign 6 PBC fighters. Without PBC fighters he can’t tap into the loyal boxing fans. Wht dazn has is Mexican American fans who only tune into seeing largely fighters from Mexico and to a lesser extent Mexican American fighters. What he doesn’t have is the white and black (and some Mexican American) fight fans who tune in no matter the ethnicities of the fighters....the real fight fans who love the whole sport. Dazn needs that. Right now all it really has is Canelo....and Canelo fights whomever Canelo wants

Comment

Working...
                    X