Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: Kovalev Fight Will End With Spectacular Knockout Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: Kovalev Fight Will End With Spectacular Knockout Punch

Anthony Yarde acknowledges all the obvious advantages Sergey Kovalev has entering their light heavyweight title fight. The confident, undefeated Yarde just doesn't think those supposed disadvantages will adversely affect him Saturday night. The British knockout artist anticipates another stoppage when he challenges the experienced, accomplished Kovalev for the WBO 175-pound championship at Traktor Sports Palace in Chelyabinsk, Russia, Kovalev's hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I bet it does. Not the way Yarde want's it though.

Comment

The young boy could pull it off.. Big respect if he does.. But he won't. Lol. Too much skills for em.. Kov got too much exp..

Comment

Almost showtime!

Comment

Kov inside 7

Comment

Hope i am wrong but i think Yarde gets stopped brutally the first time Kovalev lands flush

Comment

If Yarde knocks out Kovalev, it's got to be a fix. Russian mafia **** or something.

Comment

Gotta wonder how Yarde will react to being hit for the first time in his life.

Comment

Yarde been pretending to be a fighter. Now it's about to get real.

Comment

I hope Yarde wins so the princess diva extraordinaire Canela, doesn't get his fight lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X