Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Andy Ruiz End Up Like Buster Douglas, McCall and Rahman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Will Andy Ruiz End Up Like Buster Douglas, McCall and Rahman?

By Michael Rosenthal - Andy Ruiz made history when he knocked out then-unbeaten Anthony Joshua to win the majority of heavyweight titles in June but his place in history is far from settled. That will depend on what the Mexican-American does going forward, starting with his performance in the rematch with Josh...
    [Click Here To Read More]

YES! Fatman has gotten big-headed & full of himself after this 1 fight. Buying mansions & jewlry & sheeit. Interviews & smilling for the cam. Joshua was waaaay too nice to dude. I almost lost my sheeit wen i saw him allow butterbean to hold his belts. Like he was a damn cancer patient or something. Andy wss being fake humble. Now the real dough-boy is out. Marshmellow man has been talking all kinda of sheeit. Let's not forget he's going back in there w/ a 6'6" 250 monster who's going to have a WHOOOOLE diff attitude & focus coming into rhe ring. Diff story... Straight up.

Comment

He’s the first Mexican heavyweight champion so he will always be remembered for that if nothing else.

ALL fighters will eventually take an “L” and people forget most fighters after they retire anyway, so as long as he makes some good money for himself and family then he would if had a career any man would be proud to have.

Comment

Rahman, Douglas, and McCall all got stopped. I think Ruiz will go the distance at the very least and be competitive in the rematch even if he loses. In that regard, you can’t really compare him to the other (3). Now if he gets stopped, then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
          YES! Fatman has gotten big-headed & full of himself after this 1 fight. Buying mansions & jewlry & sheeit. Interviews & smilling for the cam. Joshua was waaaay too nice to dude. I almost lost my sheeit wen i saw him allow butterbean to hold his belts. Like he was a damn cancer patient or something. Andy wss being fake humble. Now the real dough-boy is out. Marshmellow man has been talking all kinda of sheeit. Let's not forget he's going back in there w/ a 6'6" 250 monster who's going to have a WHOOOOLE diff attitude & focus coming into rhe ring. Diff story... Straight up.
          You fools are funny whats the difference if he bought all that after? lmfao.

He dropped close to a million for a house, a dropped 20K total on jewerly, 300K on a car lmfao, barely spent over 1 million and majority of that 1 million was a car and a house lmfao, and now he has another 10+ million comming in lmfao you fools make me laugh with "OH HE BIG HEADED CAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE" lmfao.

Comment

I hate when people compare Rahman to McCall. McCall was a one hit wonder, Rahman had six more world title fights AFTER Lewis came back and knocked him out, and even became WBC champion again.

Comment

Idk how to post all ya quotes. But ya bull****tin. This will be a competitive fight. Let the best man win. If you punch me in the face yesterday and I fell I know I’m not ready. AJ will prepare better this time. Doesn’t mean he won’t get knocked on his ass again. Same goes for my fat taco eating bro. He got dropped too! Ya take it too far with your fairy tales. Let these men fight. It’s more then we’re willing to do. May the best man win.

Comment

AJ is no Lennox - doesn't have the boxing skills or the ring IQ and I'm wondering if he can make the adjustments for Ruiz's better and quicker hands. I don't like the way AJ is dismissing the defeat, it smacks of a guy who has cracked on the inside.

Comment

I think it's a mistake to take the fight in SA, as I think aj has all the advantages there and will try to win on points this time. I don't think ruiz is another buster Douglas as I think he has ajs number and will win again by ko if the ref let's him fight inside, maybe after aj there is others who can beat ruiz.

Comment

I just can't wait till this is over we still need that mega fight deontay vs Joshua

Comment

Working...
                    X