Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Anthony Yarde - Ready For War in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Anthony Yarde - Ready For War in Russia

Anthony Yarde doesn't put much stock in faceoffs. That didn't prevent the unbeaten Brit from engaging in a lengthy stare-down with Sergey Kovalev on Friday. A smiling Kovalev finally ended it after they made weight for their 12-round, 175-pound championship match in Chelyabinsk, Russia, Kovalev's hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde looks like a freaking AJ bodybuilder clone.

Comment

Stop hating and put down your beers; it could be you!

Comment

Muscles don't win fights. If they did, the fight would already be over.

Comment

Yarde has some nice man ****...

Comment

There's alot of yarde hate on this site. The dude finally steps up and you Clowns S--- on him even more. Hopefully he wins and silences you G*yboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              There's alot of yarde hate on this site. The dude finally steps up and you Clowns S--- on him even more. Hopefully he wins and silences you G*yboys.
              I think it's more doubt than hate actually.

Comment

Yarde has conducted himself well in the build up. It's a huge step up in class but I might even root for him now. I've enjoyed your work Krusher but it's time the belt was brought back HOME

Comment

Hope all you younin’s take notice of yards body. This aint no Mr. UNIVERSE competition. Its a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    Yarde has conducted himself well in the build up. It's a huge step up in class but I might even root for him now. I've enjoyed your work Krusher but it's time the belt was brought back HOME
                    You do know Kovalev lives in California... Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X