Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Warns: Don't Write Off Campbell in Lomachenko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Warns: Don't Write Off Campbell in Lomachenko Fight

There are not a lot of experts who are picking Luke Campbell to pull off a shocker next Saturday night, but former world champion George Groves believes the Olympic gold medal winner is fully capable of getting the job done.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree 100%. Campbell isn't going to lay down and his size and style against Lomachenko in particular will presents some real problems.

Comment

It looks like this fight is felt by many as too easy for Loma. While Loma himself doesn't think the same and he's usually quite accurate at predictions. Loma said that Lonares fight won't be as easy as everyone felt and it got correct. Also Loma was saying that Rigo fight will be easy - again, we saw that. Loma is the one to believe when he makes predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        I agree 100%. Campbell isn't going to lay down and his size and style against Lomachenko in particular will presents some real problems.
        He is not going to present any problems

Comment

It won’t be completely uncompetitive, but Loma is elite, a top 3 fighter p4p. Campbell is good enough to compete at world level, but not to trouble the absolute top tier.

Comment

I think Campbell may snatch some rounds off of Lomachenko but I don’t think he has more than a fleeting chance to win.

Comment

I agree that Campbell will give Loma a tough fight. He goes to the body well, fights well off the back foot, has a good active guard and is very big compared to Loma.

Interestingly tho Campbell has never fought a southpaw in the pro's so we don't know how good he really is against them

Comment

Groves towing the company line for sky just like nelson has done for years.

Comment

Jorge Linares was NEVER on any respectable P4P list. Stop shilling for Sky, Groves, you shill.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
                    Jorge Linares was NEVER on any respectable P4P list. Stop shilling for Sky, Groves, you shill.
                    Maybe not, but he was an unbeaten for 5 years lineal champ at 135 lbs and sure as phuck made Mikey Garcia duck and sprint like he was in Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                    X