No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Andrey Fedosov Agrees To Terms For Usyk Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sources: Andrey Fedosov Agrees To Terms For Usyk Fight

Apparently, the previously explored showdown between Oleksandr Usyk and Andrey Fedosov will happen next. Less than a week after previously declining an offer to face the unbeaten former World cruiserweight champ, Russia's Fedosov and his team have reportedly agreed to terms for the fight, two sources with knowledge of such talks informed BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better than nothing I guess.

Comment

This is an acceptable first opponent for me, Ukraine vs Russian in Chicago is good business

Comment

Odd. He said he wouldn't fight Povetkin due to Ukraine/Russian relations.

Speaking of that, I hope it doesn't affect promotion for the Gvozdyk/Beterbiev fight. Granted it's not a PPV but I still think it's deserving of hype and a big audience even though probably more for the hardcore fans.

Comment

Usyk had a strong 2018 but man that injury killed his 2019. Then the Takam fight fell apart which didn't help matters.

On to 2020............

Comment

Good enough for me......

Comment

Hearn found a bum for his new toy to beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                This is an acceptable first opponent for me, Ukraine vs Russian in Chicago is good business
                So it's just about money? What happened to Usyk chasing legacy? This is a low reward, possibly high risk fight given Fetosov's KO %, size advantage, Usyk's first heavyweight fight, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Lots of Russians in Illinois. I wonder how Gassiev is healing up.....

Comment

I was considering going if it was a good match up. Guess I'm not going lol

Comment

Working...
                    X