Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 2019 Hasn't Been The Best of Years - But It Could Be Worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 2019 Hasn't Been The Best of Years - But It Could Be Worse

By Michael Rosenthal - I have to acknowledge that I had a tough time coming up with candidates when I was asked to identify possible fights of the year, which is never a good sign. And we all endure pain when the matchups we want to see fail to materialize, a self-imposed curse that has been particularly frustrating this ye...
    [Click Here To Read More]

this year wasn't bad. hope next year is better. just tired of networks and fighters battling over money, locations, and opponents. ****s getting old and thats why this great sport is dieing off.

Comment

A few fights aside it’s been the worst year I’ve seen since I’ve been watching boxing. At the same time my interest in the sport is just at an all time low from
      all the bs. And now with most the fights going to apps or ppv when they shouldn’t be I’ve become a casual by this point.

Comment

Thurman-Pacquiao was a big fight.

Comment

J-Rock vs Hurd nicks it for me so far.

Comment

I enjoyed the reading to the fullest

Congratulation, Michael Rosenthal for a excellent assessment of boxing current affair.

Comment

2019 Not a good year ?? Are you kidding me ?? Joshua already got smoked once so far and by the end of the year he’ll have his 2nd L

Comment

What other choice is there but to not be optimistic? It’s all we got Lol

“It’s a niche sport!” (Derp derp) - MCC

Comment

2016 was the worst year in the modern era. It was so bad that MMA was clearly pimp slapping boxing by putting up better events while it's not the case this year since UFC has no stars & undefeated talent. Hopefully boxing is way better in 20.

Comment

2019 definitely a bad year so far. Here's to hoping we get a better 2020

Canelo-Kovalev would greatly help salvage 2019 a bit

Comment

Working...
                    X