Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk vs. Fedosov Showdown Explored, But Won't Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk vs. Fedosov Showdown Explored, But Won't Happen Next

Banner Promotions, who represent heavyweight contender Andrey Fedosov (31-3, 25 KOs), have revealed that their team was presented with a good offer to face Olympic gold medal winner Oleksandr Usyk. Usyk, who last year unified the entire cruiserweight division when he united the WBO, IBF, WBA, WBC world titles, is looking for more gold in the heavyweight ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dammit..........

Comment

Both are returning from an injury and inactivity..and hadn't fought since last year

Comment

Thats a lot lower of a guy then I expected them to be looking at. I was thinking David Price was bottom of the barrel.

And damn that guy has been boxing longer than I thought. He lost to Mount Whitaker back in the day. Mfer turned pro at 17.

Comment

So basically all the good heavyweights will be out of the running.

Comment

Didnt know some guy I never heard of turning down an offer was "news"

Comment

They're basically looking for a bum for him to beat up.

If usyk is as good as they claim he's, why not throw him in with Michael Hunter or Chisora? Kabayel wouldn't even be a bad choice as well.

Comment

Those news are disappointing.

For the zillion time, I said the perfect fight for Usyk to wet his feet in the heavyweight division is to fight the rematch vs Michael Hunter. The problem is Michael Hunter is going to fight Sergey Kuzmin.
                Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 08-16-2019, 05:45 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Would have been a good fight for October, Goral is coming...

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    They're basically looking for a bum for him to beat up.

If usyk is as good as they claim he's, why not throw him in with Michael Hunter or Chisora? Kabayel wouldn't even be a bad choice as well.
                    Correct......

Comment

Working...
                    X