Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Imam Signs With Top Rank, Eyes Year-End Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Imam Signs With Top Rank, Eyes Year-End Ring Return

Amir Imam, a former super lightweight world challenger known for his explosive knockouts, has signed a multi-year promotional agreement with Top Rank.

Imam (21-2, 18 KOs) has been out of the ring since March 17, 2018, the evening he challenged Jose Ramirez for the vacant WBC super lightweight world title. He lost via unanimous decision in a brutal toe-to-toe battle to Ramirez, who is currently the unified WBC/WBO 140-pound world champion.

Imam will campaign at either super lightweight or welterweight, and he recently enlisted the services of South Florida-based manager Peter Kahn. He is expected to make his long-awaited ring return later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m backkkkkk

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
      I’m backkkkkk
      Do u gots a new trainer fam?

Comment

Another dumba$$ signs with arum. Idiot...

Comment

Good for him getting the hell away from Don King, Hopefully he is able to turn his career around

I don't know about going from King to Arum though, something like DAZN probably would've been better for him

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
            Who else would have taken him?

Comment

Bud has a new opponent soon.

Comment

Why sign with a promoter who can keep you active and give you career high paychecks when you can sit on the sidelines and worry about how you're going to pay your bills?

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  let me guess he should have signed with boxing savior al gaymon right? you pbc cultists are whacko!!!

Comment

He will be rebuild and will get a future shot a Crawford

Comment

Working...
                    X