Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis' Manager Reacts To Joshua, Gives Him a Warning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis' Manager Reacts To Joshua, Gives Him a Warning

Josh Dubin, the longtime manager of Hall of Famer and a former undisputed heavyweight champion, was offended by some of the statements that were made by former heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (22-1, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Lewis makes good on this promise and returns!

Comment

I have to side with AJ on this one
      I love lennox, one of the goats and one of the best to ever lace them up, but i have noticed he has always been bitter towards AJ. He should be more empathetic as he was upset twice and motivate his fellow brit

Comment

lennox said he will return for 50 million. over to hearn.

Comment

Oh my god what the hell is going on. Who cares what Lennox Lewis manager has to say. Joshua called Lewis a clown but then Lewis has had plenty to say about AJ. I can see these limp feminine American PBC huggers running with this now like its actually something cuz they like to make anything from anything if it involves slinging some mud at Anthony Joshua or Eddie Hearn.

Dubin go choke on a sausage nobody gives a crap.

Comment

I’d hate to Lenox make a comeback because he is one boring a** fighter. I’m glad the Klitchko and Lewis days are done.

Comment

"And if he keeps it up, Lennox just may eat a few Snickers bars, come out of retirement, and beat AJ up to humble him."

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                I have to side with AJ on this one
                I love lennox, one of the goats and one of the best to ever lace them up, but i have noticed he has always been bitter towards AJ. He should be more empathetic as he was upset twice and motivate his fellow brit
                Lewis is only British when it suits him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  "And if he keeps it up, Lennox just may eat a few Snickers bars, come out of retirement, and beat AJ up to humble him."

LMAO!
                  That was a great line.

Comment

LL will come out of retirement for AJ lol

But not for VK!

Comment

Working...
                    X