Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin - Face To Face at Pressers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin - Face To Face at Pressers

Claressa Shields, Habazin Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undisputed middleweight champion Claressa Shields and former world champion Ivana Habazin squared-off and exchanged words at a pair of press conferences in Flint and Detroit on Wednesday, as they previewed their battle for the WBO Junior Middleweight World Championship taking place Saturday, October 5 live on SHOWTIME from Dort Federal Event Center in Flint, Mich. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait to see Claressa's frame at 154.

Comment

To be honest, Claressa is the first female boxer who made me take a woman's fight seriously. Since Ann Wolfe anyway. Gotta give her props for that.

Comment

Can't wait to see Shields ugly ass face down on the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
          Can't wait to see Shields ugly ass face down on the canvas
          Guess you gonna be waiting a little longer because that's not going happen in this one.

Comment

Bet you are gay or just a hater......maybe just a racist. Obviously you don't know **** about boxing and your dreams will be shattered until further notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Can't wait to see Claressa's frame at 154.
              Yeah she is getting rid of the weight nicely, shaping them thighs and ass up

Comment

War t-rex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
                  Bet you are gay or just a hater......maybe just a racist. Obviously you don't know **** about boxing and your dreams will be shattered until further notice.
                  Hmmm...you say i'm gay but then say I am a racist? I know you're a little slow but you do realize that by calling me gay as a negative..thattt...that is racist. LOL...I love to spar but not with an complete idiot, and as you have shown everyone you're kind of....ummm....dumb (sorry, but it's the truth). Now the next time you post, make sure mommie proof reads it for you first.

Comment

trex gonna tear thru 154. good. what a powerhouse.

too bad alicia napoleon wont go near her.

Comment

Working...
                    X