Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on The Return of Daniel Dubois, His Fight Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on The Return of Daniel Dubois, His Fight Future

DANIEL DUBOIS RETURNS to where we firmly anticipate will become his second home when he fights for an incredible seventh title in just 13 professional fights at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday September 27. We spent much of last week so far publicly laying out our plans for September and the first part of October and the feedback we have received on so many of the fights has been overwhelmingly positive.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't knock the young talent and British prospects in Frank's stable. A lot to look forward to. Yarde going to Russia gets me excited and nervous, gives me butterflies like fights do only on certain occasions. Hope it's a great fight and yarde pulls it off. Dissapointed with dubois opponent all I ask for is a fighter we've seen before and know. From sexton to wach just someone we've heard of. The York hall bill it's top to bottom competetive fights between prospects. Fun stuff

Comment

I'd like to see Sunny Edwards fight the Selby/Harris winner. As for DDD apart from a couple of meaningless alphabet bauble he's done everything right. IE: Southern area, English & British. Be nice to see him fight David Price before the years out.

Comment

Hopefully the guy can give DDD a bit of competition, want to see him in there with a real live body so we can really judge where he's at. He looks a level apart from the people he's been in there with to date.

Comment

What's up with his knuckles???

Comment

Working...
          X